Vattanac Capital is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community. Vattanac Capital is Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), an internationally recognized green building standard established by United States Green Building Council.
Vattanac Capital is the first Gold LEED certified tower in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It will set the benchmark for sustainable development, raise the bar for building environmental performance, and exceed all occupants expectations. Not only Vattanac Capital be an international icon, it will also be a corporate symbol of social and environmental responsibility, and lead the way in sustainable development in Cambodia. For more information, click here.
Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188-metre, 39-storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline. Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012.
Vattanac Capital will be a world of difference.
Content & Listing
The building consists of two impressive towers and a glass and steel podium; Vattanac Capital Tower 1 is a 38 floor skyscraper with Grade A offices, luxury retail and world-class 5 Stars Hotel. Vattanac Capital Tower 2 is a life style cube which has cinema floor, fitness floor, forecourt floor and medical floor among other attractions.
- This landmark development is offers genuine Grade A office facilities.
- The two office towers provide whole floors of 1,461 to 1,769 sqm. Which can be subdivided into office suites of 100 sqm.
- Expect the most luxurious brands to be housed at Tower B of the Vattanac.
- 30 Schindler elevators at the Vattanac reduces passenger waiting time to an average of 35 seconds.
- The ultra-luxurious Rosewood Phnom Penh located between floors 25 to 39.
- A leader in innovative design, the Vattanac Tower has already received LEED-Silver Pre-certification.
- The building have been managed by international consultancy firm Jones Lang Lasalle.
- An estimated 2.8m of clear headroom between the floors makes Vattanac Capital a suitable work environment for expats.